Happiness is when you get delicious yummiest food!! The new happening place in our city! It’s named as Ramzat Garden Restaurant. A Latest trendy place for youngsters of Surat is opened now at Yogi Chowk (Near Punagam) area. Delicious Indian, Traditional Gujarati, South Indian, Chinese, make Jini Roll, Fast-food is served at Restaurant. They mainly serve traditional cuisine and add variety to their menu according to the season.The hangout place and hotspot destination for partying with open environment and cleanliness which gives you fresh feelings. They serve Indian, Kathiyawadi, Chinese, and Continental fast food. All the dishes are completely tasty and served in a delicate manner.Pizzas, Paneer chilly, Manchurian, a variety of sandwiches are its yummy dishes. Overwhelmed with the ambiance, the taste of food will completely blow off your minds. Walk in with your family and let your taste buds take a delicious foody ride.
Address: Ramzat Garden Restaurant, Near Silver chowk, Besides Rangani Farm, Punagam Surat.
Hours Open : 11:00AM – 11:00PM
Contact : +91 9924178813
Email : email@example.com Visit : https://www.facebook.com/ramzatgardenrestaurant/?ref=br_rs
Method for How To make Jini Roll?
To Make Jini Roll Follow the following steps written as below.
For the stuffing
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flamefor 1 minute.Source: Tarla Dalal
- Add the capsicum and cabbage and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, chili powder, chili-galric paste, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while mashing it occasionally.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
How to proceed to make jini roll
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on it (it should sizzle immediately) and wipe off using a piece of cloth or a tissue paper.
- Pour a big ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 225 mm. (9”) diameter circle.
- Spread 2 tsp of butter evenly over it and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Spread a portion of the prepared stuffing evenly over the dosa, sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Cut the dosa vertically into 3 portions using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife and roll each portion tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney and sambhar.
So, now your Jini Roll dish are ready to eat with the family and enjoy every moments.